Monday, May 24, 2010

LAMB IN THE MIDST OF THE THRONE

It's timeless in heaven. An angel declares to another..We have located the lost sheep we had been looking for. It wandered away from the Shepherd. Young, immature sheep like to wander away and get lost without their Shepherd. The Good Shepherd is gently leading, with his right hand, to carry us home to Father God.

We have all gone astray - each to our own way. But the issue is not the vastness of our roaming away and our sin; but the issue draws us to the vastness of JESUS' GRACE and MERCY toward his lost sheep - his picking us up when we are spiritually broken and then cleaning us up, sanctifying us in His blood, and restoring us back to Father God.

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD . . .

I shall not want. I am in need of nothing but JESUS who provides for my every need according to His Grace and Mercy. He feeds me in green pastures; He leads me beside peaceful waters - where I can drink and lie down and sleep in peace so that my soul can be restored. {Rev 7: 15-17} "He who is sitting on the throne of God will protect and spread His tabernacle over and shelter them with His presence. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun smite them nor any scorching heat, for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will be their Shepherd, and He will guide them to the springs of the waters of life; and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD.. . .

He leads me gently in the paths of righteousness for his name sake. We are justified and declared righteous solely on the basis of the righteousness of Christ imputed to us by God through our FAITH IN CHRIST. I know not where I go, but I follow only where you lead me. I submit and humble myself to your way, your path, your Grace in order to ascend to you. For you promised that only with pure hearts and clean hands could we stand in your Holy place. Thank you for imparting this righteousness of God to us solely through CHRIST JESUS.

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD...

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Hosea 2:14 "Therefore, behold, I will allure her, will bring her into the wilderness and speak comfort to her. I will give her vineyards from there and the valley of Achor(death transformed into life) as a door of hope. She shall sing there as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt. You never abandon me in your Shadow; you are my refuge. I observe my enemies surround me and they open their mouths wide, like a ravening and roaring lion, but the presence of your Shadow comforts me and secures me. Your rod shields and protects me, while your staff guides me through this valley. I trust you completely as I surrender daily to your leading and guidance and restoration of my mind, will and emotions.

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD...

Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies...You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.

Even when we are dealing with trials and tribulations in our life - in the presence of our enemy - Almighty God prepares a table where we sit down with Him and feast and drink dwelling in perfect peace and serenity. Hosea 2:18, "And I will break the bow and the sword and conflict out of the land and will make you lie down safely." Our soul is filled with abounding Grace, love, peace and comfort so that we are still, full of peace and rest in his presence. Hosea 2:19 - "And I will betroth you to Me forever; yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and justice, in steadfast love, and in mercy."

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD....

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will rest in the house of the Lord forever.

Through this Grace, I am detached and purged from myself. I am in complete union with my Beloved; reborn into his Kingdom, and anointed to engage more freely in His service and run in the way he directs - in heavenly fellowship with Him.

The Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their Shepherd.





No comments:

Post a Comment